Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Happy 100 Days of Kindergarten!! 

Today we celebrated 100 days of learning! 

Today we looked at what 100 looks like:
- on 10 frames
- when counting out loud
- on a number line
- with blocks


What do you think you will be doing, eating, playing, seeing, living ... when you are 100?!

  • Felix: When I am 100 years old I will eat soft food because I will have no teeth
  • Kieran: When I am 100 years old I will eat old people food
  • Lee: When I am 100 years old I will eat soft food
  • Evan: When I am 100 years old I will live in a hotel and eat some food
  • Zoe: When I am 100 years old I will visit people and play with them
  • Almira: When I am 100 years old I will eat ice cream
  • James: When I am 100 years old I will work at the construction site
  • Sophia: When I am 100 years old I will be living in an apartment with my auntie
  • Owen: When I am 100 years old I will be working at James' construction site
  • Vivian: When I am 100 years old I will go to the seniors home and eat Vietnamese food
  • Adrian: When I am 100 years old I will....
  • Avianna: When I am 100 years old be with my mom and my dad and playing with my brother
  • Kayleigh: When I am 100 years old I will watch TV
  • Kylie: When I am 100 years old I will play on the IPAD like my Grandma plays on her's and I will watch TV
  • Jaxon: When I am 100 years old I will live in a hotel and have fun with my old friends. We will relax and watch TV
  • Dante: When I am 100 years old I will go ice skating and I wont break my back
  • Ellis: When I am 100 years old I will live in a hotel and play lots and lots of games




Wow, 100 days of learning sure took a toll on us ;)


Our AM Senior Kindergarten Class 











Our PM Senior Kindergarten Class













  • Benjamin When I am 100 years old I will be doing nothing
  • Logan: When I am 100 years old I will be chilling on the couch watching TV
  • Jackson: When I am 100 years old I will be doing nothing because I wont want to do anything
  • Emma: When I am 100 years old I will be knitting and living in Nanny Ville and I will eat cheese sandwiches
  • Izakai: When I am 100 years old I will be sitting and watching TV
  • Amreen: When I am 100 years old I will just walk around my house and not do much
  • Alister: When I am 100 years old I will eat sandwiches 
  • Ava: When I am 100 years old I will play with Jackson and visit my Mom
  • Kaiya: When I am 100 years old I might sleep in a rainbow bed and do nothing
  • Roman: When I am 100 years I will watch TV and I will eat Cheese sandwhiches
  • Elijah: When I am 100 years old I do not know what I will like
  • Blakely: When I am 100 years old I will chillax on my bed
  • Andrew: When I am 100 years old I will rest on the couch and sleep ALL day long and ALL night and just watch TV
  • Doris: When I am 100 years old I will watch Frozen 1 and Frozen II and when I watch TV I will eat my food on my bed so I have a nice eating spot and then I will rest
  • Jaden:When I am 100 years old I will live with my grandpa and we will eat meat together
  • Jager: When I am 100 years old I will just spent my days watching Octonauts and then when I go upstairs I will be like,  "oh no, where is my bed??" and I my neighbours will be my family
  • Farzana: When I am 100 years old ... I dont even know what I will do
  • Ayla: When I am 100 years old I will watch TV and eat chips go to bed
  • Viana: When I am 100 years old I will eat crackers when I wake up




When I am 100 years old I just want to be happy and healthy!
("Mrs. Taylor your face looks like my Mom's Halloween costume" ... Haha!)



Reminders:
- Friday is AM Kinders
- No school Feb 28th for New Brighton Students




.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovely Kinders and their families! Well today was going to be your first official day of Spring Break ... how times have changed...