Friday, March 6, 2020

Magic Breath

This morning was a calm morning.
We started off with a short yoga session and mindful breathing time.

Next, we read the book, Magic Breath.




Each student spent time thinking about all the things that make them happy. 

We then spent time mindfully breathing ... thinking about what makes us happy and blowing out happy thoughts...

My Magic breath makes me happy.

  • Lyla: Playing with my mom and brother and my dog and my dad.
  • Roman: Building a snow hill with my brothers and my mom.
  • Andrew: Playing mini sticks with my Dad
  • Emma: Being with my dog and my stuffy dog that reminds me of my other dog that passed away
  • Viana: Playing with my neighbours makes me happy
  • Benjamin: Playing with my sister makes me happy
  • Jackson: My mom and my dad make me happy
  • Logan: When I go to the movies with my family I am happy
  • Ayla: Going to my cousins house makes me happy
  • Ava: Going places with my daddy makes me happy
  • Izakai: Going to a hotel with my family makes me happy
  • Doris: When I play with my sister and I see her at school
  • Jaden: When my grandma takes me to school I am happy
  • Farzana: I like to go to school and play with my friends then I am happy
  • Blakely: What makes me happy is when I am with my puppy
  • Elijah: I am happy playing with my little brother, his name is Asher
  • Alister: Snuggling with my mom and dad before I go to sleep makes me happy
  • Amreen: When I go back home from school and play with my mom
  • Kaiya: When I go to Granary Road with my parents
  • Jager: I like it when I play with my toys, I am happy then

 Using a color wheel, we focused on COOL colors. We then thought about the cool colors that make us happy.

We painted our magic breath...






We had buddies today and practised reading with our buddies.


Roman was our Rock Star Today

Roman is part of a gymnastics community. Roman's favourite thing to do is to swing on the bars and jump into the foam pit. Roman's mom is also a coach at gymnastics. Roman is also part of Ukranian Dancing. Roman follows his friends Caroline - he said you have to make a circle or oval and stop at your spot and move forwards, split apart, and then make a circle around the X.





Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovely Kinders and their families! Well today was going to be your first official day of Spring Break ... how times have changed...