Thursday, January 16, 2020

Owls, Owls, everywhere!

Today the AM and PM students both worked on their Owl research.

We first recited our new Owl poem and then completed our research page in our visual journal.
Together we worked on copying environmental print and sounding out words to label our pictures.

Ask your child what they know about an owl - its habitat, food, and unique characteristic.


Our Rock Stars today were Avianna and Ava.

**** I received a new work laptop and for some reason it is not allowing me to upload any pictures - I will add all the pictures to tomorrows post. I sincerely apologize!



Reminder:
- Tomorrow is PJ day for PM Kinders

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovely Kinders and their families! Well today was going to be your first official day of Spring Break ... how times have changed...