Monday, September 16, 2019

Happy Monday! By the sounds of it, it seems like all families had a great weekend!

We started our day by printing and tracing our names, and naming the letters in our name (in order and out of order). It is helpful to continue practicing this at home if you can.

Both the AM and PM classes had gym today and played "Magic Rock"

Oops! Mrs. Taylor made a mistake when photocopying paper for us to do our art on - what did we end up doing? Was it a problem? Or did we come up with a solution? Ask me what I turned my three blobs into! (you will see our art work when you come on Thursday/Friday)

We read the book "Beautiful Oops" and talked about different ways to solve "oops" problems.

If you have not signed up for conferences there are still time slots available. If you are having troubles booking please let me know if there is anything that I can help with!

Enjoy the rest of your night!

- Mrs. Taylor




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my lovely Kinders and their families! Well today was going to be your first official day of Spring Break ... how times have changed...